Directors on the Road – 8th October 2019
08/10/2019 | Leeds Marriott Hotel,
4 Trevelyan Square,
LS1 6ET | 2:30 pm
About this event
We would like to invite you, our Members, to meet the NACFB Board Directors and find out the thoughts and passions that drives the NACFB forward.
You are therefore invited to join us at the Marriott Hotel in Leeds from 2.30 pm on Tuesday 8th October for our fifth Advisory Board of 2019.
This is an opportunity for you to:
- Engage with the Board of Directors representing you and your sector
- Hear from the Board of Directors Chair, Paul Goodman, who will provide a summary of objectives and decisions made at the meeting that day
- Give feedback and guidance of what you want to see from the Association in the year ahead
- Share expertise and insight from your finance sector
Join NACFB Board Directors:
- Chair – Paul Goodman, Goodman Corporate Finance
- Vice Chair – Adrian Coles, Commercial Mortgage Solutions
- Broker Director – Mike Deacon, Asset Based Finance & Leasing
- Broker Director – Mike Geddes, Asset Finance Solutions
- Broker Director – Phil Gray, Watts Commercial Finance
- Broker Director – Steve Olejnik, Mortgages for Business
- Broker Director – David Sampson, Omega Commercial Solutions
- Broker Director – Geoff Wilson, White Rose Finance Group
- Patron Director – Dave Furnival, NatWest
- Patron Director – Martine Catton, Catalyst Business Finance
- Specialist Director – Russ Lewis
- Specialist Director – David Newborough, Ashgates Corporate Services
- Chief Executive Officer – Graham Toy, NACFB
- Managing Director – Norman Chambers, NACFB
This event is free and open to all Members of the NACFB.
Register below to join our Board Directors on Tuesday 11th October at 2.30 pm followed including afternoon tea at the Marriott Hotel in Leeds. This event is for NACFB registered Brokers only.