05/02/2019 | Spotcap UK Regal House 14 James Street London WC2E 8BU | 1:30 pm
Spotcap UK, in partnership with the NACFB and MWWPR, are pleased to organise a workshop focused on helping brokers expand their existing LinkedIn knowledge to reach new audiences and acquire new clients.
The workshop will be run by Gareth Davies, Vice President of Digital Strategy at MWWPR and will cover the following topics:
• Optimising your LinkedIn profile
• Engaging with your audience in a more impactful way
• Promoting content and reaching new audiences
• How to use advertising on LinkedIn
This workshop is ideal for brokers who have attended the Social Media in Business workshop or are familiar with the basic functions of LinkedIn and use their account on a regular basis.
A detailed agenda can be viewed below.
To register for the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note there are a limited number of spaces which will be issued on a first come first served basis.
|1.30pm||Registration & Refreshments|
|1:45pm||Welcome & Introductions|
– Kevin Vendel, Head of Sales, Spotcap UK
|2.00pm||Part 1 – Enhancing your LinkedIn Presence|
Optimising your Linkedin Profile
– Top tips to make your profile more discoverable
Engaging with your audience in a more impactful way
– Pros and cons for posting your own articles
|3.25pm||Part 2 – Driving customer acquisition using additional LinkedIn tools|
Promoting content and reaching new audiences
– Differences between Linkedin basic account and LinkedIn premium explained
How to use advertising on Linkedin
– What is paid and promoted content
Concluding Remarks & Drinks Reception
Registration is closed through this site but you can register by emailing Andrina Dhillon using the email address above.
19/06/2019  |  Birmingham NEC National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham B40 1NT  |  9:30 am
11/06/2019  |  NACFB, 33 Eastcheap, London, EC3M 1DT  |  9:30 am