“There’s no better forum to network, learn and debate with your industry peers” – Norman Chambers
2018 saw the Association stage more events than ever before; with nearly 500 finance professionals joining us at one of 30 events across the country. We continued to roll-out our events programme at pace in the first half of 2019, and we’ll be hitting the road once again this autumn for a diverse range of events tailored to the commercial finance broker.
We’re staging eleven sector roundtable sessions
Beyond the broader Member and Patron Days, our sector specific events provide the ideal forum to enhance your business proposition supporting your clients. Each day features up to five lender Patrons from each sector who rotate around tables in five twenty-minute ‘speed dating’ style sessions.
This enables delegates to receive valuable face time with representatives from each lender; discussing sector developments, products releases and updates, the latest rates and ways of enhancing the lender/broker dynamic.
Following your feedback, we’ve tweaked the structure a little; allowing brokers and lenders to extract even greater value from the events. As with our H1 events programme, all upcoming roundtable events will see the sessions shortened and paired with complementary sectors, for example, our Commercial Mortgages roundtable day will share the billing with our Buy-to-let day – ideal for the diverse broker working with property clients.
The events are open to all brokers operating at any level, including non-NACFB Members.
Introducing the NACFB webinar series
We know that attending an event in person involves time away from the day job, so we’re trialling a webinar series exclusively for NACFB Members.
We’ve scheduled two free online webinars looking at the key details brokers need to know ahead of the new Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SM&CR). This online workshop will feature expert insight from the NACFB Compliance team as well as an interactive Q&A.
Check out our updated programme of regional events below, including Member and Patron days and be sure to secure your place today.
Autumn 2019 dates for your diary – click to register
- 4/09/19 (AM) – London – Bridging Roundtable
- 4/09/19 (PM) – London – Development Roundtable
- 11/09/19 – London – NACFB Patrons Day (non- broker event)
- 12/09/19 – NACFB Members Day (broker-only event)
- 17/09/19 – London – Asset Finance: Documentation & Processing
- 18/09/19 (AM) – Newcastle – Commercial Mortgages Roundtable
- 18/09/19 (PM) – Newcastle – Buy-to-Let Roundtable
- 24/09/19 – Webinar – A new era of personal accountability: Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SM&CR)
- 25/09/19 – New Members Day
- 01/10/19 (AM) – London – Factor & Invoicing Roundtable
- 01/10/19 (PM) – London – Asset Roundtable
- 03/10/19 – Webinar – A new era of personal accountability: Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SM&CR)
- 17/10/19 (AM) – Birmingham – Unsecured Roundtable
- 17/10/19 (PM) – Birmingham – Bridging Roundtable
- 05/11/19 (AM) – London – Advanced Buy-to-Let Roundtable
- 05/11/19 (PM) – London – Commercial Mortgages Roundtable
- 28/11/19 – London – NACFB Gala Dinner & Awards 2019